Wylder Flex 2 Trail Saddle
This Exclusive Design is great choice for a trail saddle because of the comfort features for you and your horse.
- This Exclusive Design is great choice for a trail saddle because of the comfort features for you and your horse.
- Wool skirt liner
- The round skirt is a great option for short backed horses and to reduce weight.
- 4″ cantle and 13″ wide swell to provide a moderate seat, the standard in all-day comfort.
- The 3-way in-skirt rigging lets you choose which rigging position best suits your horse. Impact Foam™ in seat keeps you comfortable all day in the saddle with leather laced stirrups for extra comfort.
- ErgoBalance Stirrups™ tilt the stirrup to eliminate the torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding. Engraved stainless steel conchos resist rust.
- Black inlay conchos and inspiring tooling
Flex2® saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2® tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2® tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted. Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort you’ve been craving!
3-Way Adjustable In-Skirt
4 1/4" Neck, 1 7/8" Cap
10 1/2" D x 26" L
Flex2™- DURAhide Covered