Salt River Trail Saddle
- Flexible tree design conforms to a horse’s back
- Neo-Shock™ skirt absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to the horse’s back for comfort
- The original Circle Y Flex2® saddles are built for fit, weight, and comfort
- Tunnel Skirt™ design eliminates pressure on horse’s spine by creating a channel in the spine area to decrease rubbing, sore spots, and pressure along the spine. It also allows air flow under the saddle to reduce heat build-up
- Softee® seat jockeys and fenders require no break in, they feel broke in at the first ride
- Impact Foam™ seat is comfortable all day long
- EBS™ – ErgoBalance Stirrups™ tilt the stirrup to eliminate the torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding
The 1667 Salt River Flex2® is great choice for a trail saddle because of the comfort features for you and your horse. The round skirt is a great option for short backed horses and to reduce weight. It’s uses our most popular Flex2® trail tree which has a 4″ cantle and 13″ wide swell to provide a moderate seat, the standard in all-day comfort. The 3-way in-skirt rigging lets you choose which rigging position best suits your horse. Impact Foam™ in seat keeps you comfortable all day in the saddle with leather laced stirrups for extra comfort. ErgoBalance Stirrups™ tilt the stirrup to eliminate the torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding. Engraved stainless steel conchos resist rust. Available in regular or wide tree widths; choice of walnut (shown), regular oil, or black finish.
Flex2® saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2® tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2® tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted. Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort you’ve been craving!