dac Orange Superior
- Overall nutritional supplement that goes to work from the inside out
- Proven to provide horses with improved digestion and better feed utilization
- Fortified with B vitamins, probiotics, essential amino acids and vital trace minerals
- Improves immune and nerve function, bone development and skin/coat health
- Palatable granular formula is made in the USA
A Vitamin & Mineral Supplement For Mature Horses - For use in diets of working horses, broodmares, stallions and maintenance where additional supplementation of these nutrients may be beneficial.
- Yea Sacc®1026
- Bio-available Minerals
- Organic Selenium
- Essential Amino Acids
- Enhanced with Probiotics
Guaranteed Analysis:1 scoop = 1 ounce
- Calcium (min): 15 % (4,261 mg)
- Calcium (max): 16 % (4,545 mg)
- Phosphorus (min): 5.5 % (1,563 mg)
- Potassium (min): 2.0 % (568 mg)
- Lysine (min): 0.8 % (227 mg)
- Copper (min): 875 ppm (25 mg)
- Zinc (min): 3,600 ppm (102 mg)
- Selenium (min): 13.5 ppm (0.4 mg)
- Manganese (min): 2,000 ppm (57 mg)
- Iodine (min): 75 ppm (2.1 mg)
- Vitamin A (min): 138,000 IU/LB (8625 IU)
- Vitamin D (min): 13,800 IU/LB (862 IU)
- Vitamin E (min): 2,000 IU/LB (125 IU)
- Biotin: 7 MG/LB (0.4 mg)
Calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, soybean meal, soybean oil, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, cobalt proteinate, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, selenium yeast, manganese sulfate, distillers dried grains with solubles, copper sulfate, dry whey product, dried skim milk, yeast culture, vitamin B-12 supplement, folic acid, niacin supplement, biotin, natural and artificial flavor, vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity), zinc methionine complex, zinc oxide, L-lysine, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, ascorbic acid, thiamine hydrochloride, calcium iodate, cobalt proteinate, brewers dried yeast, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dextrose, and sodium aluminosilicate.
dac® Orange Superior can be fed with either fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added vitamins and minerals and require a lower feeding rate of dac® Orange Superior. Feed dac® Orange Superior at the following rates:
- Maintenance: 2 scoops (2 ounces) per horse per day if fed with unfortified grains. Consult an equine nutritionist or dac® if feeding with fortified grain. Pregnant/Lactating Mares and Performance Horses: 3 scoops (3 ounces) per horse per day. Consult an equine nutritionist or dac® if feeding with fortified grain.
- Pregnant/Lactating Mares and Performance Horses: 3 scoops (3 ounces) per horse per day. Consult an equine nutritionist or dac® if feeding with fortified grain.
Feeding rate based on 1000 lb horse.