Korsteel French Link Loose Ring Snaffle Bit
Free Shipping With $100 Purchase:
The J.P. Korsteel loose ring french link snaffle has a slightly curved mouthpiece, to allow a more comfortable position for the bit to sit in the horses mouth. The J.P. french link is often favoured by horses as the lack of palette pressure makes the bit more comfortable and relieves pressure on the horses bars. Loose rings give the bit more feel, and are good for optimum communication with the horse. Designed in conjunction with world-renowned trainer and jockey John "Patto" Patterson, JP bits provide the utmost in comfort for your horse while keeping you in control.
- Eliminates "nutcracker" pinching of conventional bits
- Stops bit from hitting the roof of the mouth
- Alleviates tongue pressure
- Replaces typical bit interference with humane comfort
- Encourages relaxation.
- Hand-polished 18/8 stainless steel. Excellent for training , competing and pleasure riding