Farnam Milk Jugg Trap 2 Pack
- Convenient, economical way to catch over 35,000 flies!
- Snaps to the top of an ordinary milk jug.
- Easy to use, just add attractant, water and pop on the top.
- Includes 2 traps and 2 attractants
Milk Jugg Fly Trap™
The easy, economical way to catch over 35,000 flies per gallon. Catches over 2.5 times as many flies as Rescue® Fly Trap (based on volume). Includes proven attractant. Can set on ground or hang. Insecticide free. Trap heads are reusable.
Instructions For Use:
1. Remove trapping heads and attractant tubes from blister card.
2. Rinse out a standard one-gallon plastic milk jug or water jug. Use only transparent type jugs, not opaque or colored jugs.
3. Holding an attractant tube with tip at top. carefully twist off tip. Do not squeeze tube while twisting off the top.
4. Squirt one 30 ml tube of 1 attractant into empty trap jug. (NOTE: Attractant has a pungent odor; bait trap outdoors. Wearing plastic gloves while baiting trap is recommended.)
5. Fill the jug half full with clean water, and swirl jug lightly to disperse attractant.
6. Slide cylinder part of trap head into mouth of jug.
7. Place trap on the ground (or hang by jug handle) outdoors in a sunlit area of high fly concentration when flies are active and wherever odors will not be a problem. DO NOT place trap within reach of livestock or pets. For maximum effectiveness, trap should be within four feet of the ground. In hot weather (highs above 90° F), trap works better the shade. In cooler weather. place trap in a sunny location.
NOTE: The Milk Jugg Fly Trap is not recommended for indoor use, or for use against biting flies.