Aspireze Plus 476 Gram
AspirEzeTM + aids in the temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and soft tissue pain in horses.
Microencapsulated to enhance palatability and for ease of administration by horse owner, buffered for safety
- Apple flavored
- No odor or visual evidence of aspirin
- 30% smaller dose means less weight, less shelf space required
- Precise, effective dosage established through extensive clinical trials
- Very effective
- Tested safe for use in pregnant mares and senior horses
- May be used long-term for chronic conditions, such as arthritis and lameness
- Contains the most potent OTC drug that dealers are allowed to sell
Aspirin, rice hulls, anhydrous dextrose, molasses, calcium carbonate, soy oil, natural apple flavor.
Aspirin USP (acetylsalicylic acid) - 2500mg per 17 gram scoop
Dosage and Administration
Give one level scoop daily to adult horses. One scoop is 17 grams (29cc) or approximately 2 slightly rounded tablespoons.