Bar J Signature Training Saddle
Introducing the Bar J Signature Training Saddle from The Stagecoach West. This is a high quality roughout training saddle. This saddle starts with a perfectly designed tree and seat to ensure proper balance and leg position while riding. It features a cutout skirt under the fenders to give your legs maximum contact with your horses sides. The fenders are designed so they fit to your legs from the first time you ride in it. It is made out of the highest quality roughout leather so it will withstand years of wear and tear. It has an oversized skirt with squared off corners giving it a unique look resembling a show saddle. Available with a colored seat and your name on the skirt. If you are looking for a new training saddle this is by far the best saddle on the market right now.
- Seat Size: 15, 15.5, 16, 17
- Bars: Full Quarter Horse Bars, Equi-Fit Wood Tree
- Weight: approx. 33lbs
- Swell: Width 12.5"
- Skirts: Length 27", Width: 16.5", LIned with faux sheraling 90% wool
- Cantle: Height 3" Cheyenne Roll with overlay, Hand sewn
- Horn: Height 2.5", Diameter 2", Leather covered, hand sewn
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with quick change buckles
- Stirrups: Bell stirrups with 3" treads, Rough Out Covered
- Rigging: Double Dee Full Position, 3" Stainles Steel Dees In Rear
- Leather: Golden Rough Out Leather
- Trim: Finished with leather rossettes and Silver engraved conchos
- Finish: Each saddle receives a warm coat of 100% pure neatsfoot oil followed by a generous coat of Aussie Leather Conditioner. Edges are burnished by hand rubbing